Looking for additional information? Check out these other great tourism resources that cover the counties of the Finger Lakes Region.
- Corning & the Finger Lakes – Tourism resources for Steuben County
- Experience Cortland County - Tourism resources for Cortland County
- Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance - Tourism resources for the 14 county Finger Lakes region
- Finger Lakes Visitors Connection – Tourism resources for Ontario County
- Finger Lakes Wine Country – Tourism resources covering the Finger Lakes wine region
- Livingston County – Tourism resources for Livingston County
- Mark Twain Country - Tourism resources for Chemung County
- Seneca County Chamber - Tourism resources for Seneca County
- Tour Cayuga - Tourism resources for Cayuga County
- Visit Ithaca - Tourism resources for Tompkins County
- Visit Rochester – Tourism resources for Monroe County
- Visit Syracuse – Tourism resources for Onondaga County
- Visit Tioga – Tourism resources for Tioga County
- Yates County Chamber – Tourism resources for Yates County
- Watkins Glen Chamber - Tourism resources for Schuyler County
- Wayne County Tourism – Tourism resources for Wayne County
Links to the Wine Trails within the Finger Lakes
- Canandaigua Wine Trail – The Canandaigua Wine Trail is a collection of unique wineries, bed & breakfasts, hotels, attractions, shops and restaurants. and some of the region’s most spectacular scenery overlooking beautiful Canandaigua Lake.
- Cayuga Wine Trail – In the heart of the Finger Lakes is the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail offering a unique blend of award-winning wines, scenic waterfalls, and local gourmet eateries.
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail – Keuka Lake’s wineries craft some of the world’s most beautifully balanced and vibrant wines, and we take equal pride in the warmth of our hospitality.
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail – Surrounding the sapphire waters of Seneca Lake, 34 wineries invite you to experience a destination rich in history, beauty, and the production of world-class wines.
Links to other important regional tourism resources:
- I Love NY – The Official New York State Tourism Site.
- Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor – The Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor encompasses New York’s canal system and the beautiful communities that grew along its shores.
- The Great Lakes Seaway Trail - A 518 mile scenic driving route that follows the shores of Lake Erie, the Niagara River, Lake Ontario, and the St. Lawrence River in New York and Pennsylvania.